FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Eurobat Classification: Long life
• > 12 year design life @ 20˚C
• Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance.
• 3 Year Warranty (refer Dynasty warranty card, 41-9027)
• Patented Long Life Alloy having the lowest calcium levels in the industry -minimizing grid growth, reducing gassing,and extending battery life.
• Patented UL Recognized Flame arresting vents in each cell for safety and long life.
• Designed with the same recombination,thermal runaway prevention, gassing and flame retardant characteristics of the Bellcore 4228 compliant Dynasty Telecom products.
• Flame retardant polypropylene case and cover compliant with UL94V-2
• Proprietary Fixed Orifice Plate Pasting technology applying active material son both sides of the grid for consistent cell-to-cell performance, higher capacity and uniform grid protection.
• Thermally welded case-to-cover bond to eliminate leakage.
• Can be operated in any orientation.Upright, side or end mounting recommended.
• Not restricted for air transport - Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provisions A67.
• Not restricted for surface transport -Classified as non-hazardous material as related to DOT-CFR Title 49 parts171-189.
• Not restricted for water transport -Classified as non-hazardous material perIMDG Amendment 27.
|Equalize charge and cycle service voltage||14.40 to 14.80 VDC average per 12V unit @ 77˚F (25˚C)|
|Float charging voltage||13.65 ± 0.15 VDC average per 12V unit|
|Maximum ac ripple (charger)||0.5% RMS or 1.5% P-P of float charge voltage recommended for best results. Max voltage allowed = 1.4% RMS (4% P-P) Max current allowed = C/20|
|Nominal operating Temperature range||+74˚F (23˚C) to +80˚F (27˚C)|
|Operating temperature range||Discharge: -40˚F (-40˚C) to +160˚F (71˚C) Charge: -10˚F (-23˚C) to +140˚F (60˚C) (with temperature compensation)|
|Recommended maximum charging current limit||C/5 amperes @ 20hr rate|
|Self discharge||Battery can be stored up to 6 months at 77°F (25°C) before a freshening charge is required. Batteries stored at temperatures greater than 77°F (25°C) will require recharge sooner than batteries stored at lower temperatures. See C&D brochure 41-7272, Self-Discharge and Inventory Control for details.|
|Terminal||Threaded copper alloy insert terminal to accept 1⁄-20 UNC bolt.|
|Terminal hardware initial torque||110 in.-lbs. (12.4 N-m)|