Click Image for Gallery
Product Structure and Specification
- Make sure that the sub-floor is clean and dry. Do not install instafloor on shrunken or uneven flooring materials.
- Place instafloor at the site at least 24 hours before installation.
How to Install
- Clean the floor.
- Remove water and humidity on the floor.
- Open the product and decide the construction direction.
- Remove the protective film attached to the rear side of the product by around 5cm and check the construction direction when fitting to the wall.
- Cut the product to as much as you need. Apply the product on the floor by removing the protective film little by little and rubbing it with a dry rag.
Maintenance and Use
- Remove water, oil and sand to prevent slipping.
- Right after installation, ventilate the room well.
- Do not use strong solvent such as acetone and thinner.
- Please be careful when using a steam vacuum or any heating appliance as it may cause discoloration or deformation.
- The surface of the product is UV coated. No need to apply varnish or wax.
- Be careful when moving refrigerators or heavy furniture or appliances. Instafloor may be damaged or scratched.
D7110 Bright Oak
1. One-level pattern
2. Two-level pattern
3. Three-level pattern